Another new issue of 007 Magazine Archive Files is now shipping: The James Bond Girls – File #3 The 1980s, which is the second part of an ‘Archive Files’ series focussing on the Bond girls of each decade, again written and designed by Graham Rye.
The features of each issue are as follows:
• The Bond Girls covered by each decade!
• Major new picture content throughout!
• 2010 updated text!
• Never-before-seen images!
• Rare behind-the-scenes photographs!
• The ideal souvenir brochure for autographs!
• A Deluxe Limited Edition Publication!
007 Magazine Archive Files: The James Bond Girls File #4: 1990s will be available soon.
Bond fans can purchase 007 Magazine Archive Files: The James Bond Girls – File #3 The 1980s at the official 007 Magazine website for the following prices: £9.99 (UK) | $15.99 (US) | €11.99 (EU) | £9.99 (Worldwide). Please be aware that prices do not include shipping.
Click here for further details and inquiries.