Another new issue of 007 Magazine Archive Files has been announced (and is available from now): The James Bond Girls – File #1 The 1960s, which is the start of a new ‘Archive Files’ series focussing on the Bond girls of each decade, as usual written and designed by Graham Rye.
The features of each issue are as follows:
• The Bond Girls covered by each decade!
• Major new picture content throughout!
• 2010 updated text!
• Never-before-seen images!
• Rare behind-the-scenes photographs!
• The ideal souvenir brochure for autographs!
• A Deluxe Limited Edition Publication!
The covers of the forthcoming issues of 007 Magazine Archive Files: The James Bond Girls (1970s, 1980s and 1990s) have already been unveiled, even though these magazines are not yet available (but will become so in the near future.
Bond fans can purchase 007 Magazine Archive Files: The James Bond Girls – File #1 The 1960 at the official 007 Magazine website for the following prices: £9.99 (UK) | $15.99 (US) | €11.99 (EU) | £9.99 (Worldwide). Please be aware that prices do not include shipping.
Click here for further details and inquiries.