Daniel Craig's torso has a licence to thrill
By Devin Zydel on 2009-09-07
After all the endless quips and comments regarding that swimsuit sequence in 2006’s Casino Royale, it should come as no surprise that Daniel Craig has been voted number one in a new poll of top movie star torsos.
According to The Guardian, the 007 star captured over a third of the vote in a recent Lovefilm online poll.
Rounding out the top three were Gerard Butler in 300 with 21% and Brad Pitt in Troy with 14%.
Craig was also joined by another fellow Bond star on the list as Sean Connery’s appearance in Thunderball placed him in fifth place overall with 6% of the vote.
The top ten follows below:
- Daniel Craig in Casino Royale (2006) – 34%
- Gerard Butler in 300 (2006) – 21%
- Brad Pitt in Troy (2004) – 14%
- Sacha Baron Cohen in Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006) – 7%
- Sean Connery in Thunderball (1965) – 6%
- Leonardo DiCaprio in The Beach (2000) – 5%
- Hank Azaria in Along Came Polly (2004) – 4%
- Elvis Presley in Blue Hawaii (1961) – 3%
- Russell Brand in Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008) – 2%
- Jan-Michael Vincent in Big Wednesday (1978)
Keep turning to the CommanderBond.net main page—as well as our brand new Twitter feed—for all the latest James Bond news and coverage.