By johncox on 2004-12-26
‘OO7’ Magazine #45 will ship this week to JBIFC members, subscribers, and select retailers. As always, CBn gives you an exclusive first look at what’s inside the latest issue of the only magazine devoted to all things 007.
- REPORT: Ken Adam at The Design Museum – On October 6th 2004, 007 Production Designer Ken Adam was interviewed by Sir Christopher Frayling at London’s Design Museum. ANDY SCOTT reports.
- SERIES: The James Bond Girls Are Forever – Which Bond Girl do you rate as the best? Odds on it’ll be a Sixties’ Bond Babe. STEVE CASSIDY does the math.
- SERIES: Ian Fleming’s James Bond Villains – KEVIN HARPER examines the man with the golden gun – Francisco ‘Pistols’ Scaramanga.
- PICTORIAL: THE BIG SHOT – Benicio Del Toro – Dario in Licence To Kill – in the spotlight.
- ARCHIVE: Which man would you pick as the new James Bond? With rumours abounding on who will replace Pierce Brosnan as James Bond, we jump back to 1969 to see how Bond number two made the grade.
- OPINION: Their All Time Highs? GREG BECHTLOFF analyses the best performances of the actors who have portrayed James Bond.
- COLLECTING: Card 59 Where Are You? – GRAHAM RYE begins his look at the history of James Bond Bubble Cards. Including for the first time an illustrated checklist.