James Bond guests confirmed for May 2010 Autographica
Another Autographica event means another chance for 007 fans to meet up with numerous actors and actresses from the James Bond films.
Taking place in May 2010, this forthcoming event—the world’s largest autograph show—already has six Bond film stars lined up with many more likely to follow in the upcoming weeks. Confirmed guests include:
- George Baker (Sir Hilary Bray/Captain Benson, On Her Majesty’s Secret Service/The Spy Who Loved Me)
- Marilyn Galsworthy (Stromberg’s Assistant, The Spy Who Loved Me)
- Carole Ashby (Octopussy Girl/Whistling Girl, Octopussy/A View to a Kill)
- Bogdan Kominowski (Klotkoff, A View to a Kill)
- Nike Clark (Zorin Party Guest, A View to a Kill)
- Tony Sibbald (Mine Foreman, A View to a Kill)
Autographica is unlike any other similar event you have ever attended. At Autographica you will not just see and meet the guests, but get to know them, as the entire event is held in a luxury hotel, with all the facilities that that encompass. All of our guests stay in the same hotel, so you may well find yourself having breakfast with any one of our guests.
Most guests are available all day both days for signing, and some also offer talks or Q and A session too. In addition, and where time allows, we also have photo shoots with specific guests, and all of these can be booked in advance.
Autographica will be taking place from Friday, 7 May through Sunday, 9 May at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel in Birmingham, UK. Specific times follow:
- Saturday, 8 May: 11:00am – 4:00pm
- Sunday, 9 May: 11:00am – 4:00pm
Ticket prices are £10 per day. Early-Bird tickets are available at £15 per day.
Note that there are only 1,000 tickets set aside each day for at the door purchases, so pre-booking is strongly recommended. Pre-booked tickets are only available to buy in advance. Phone 01959 573792 for details or visit the official website.
Keep your browsers locked on the CommanderBond.net main page and our Twitter feed for all the latest news on James Bond-related events occurring around the world.