More Set Details From Pinewood Studios
By daniel on 2002-01-24
More set details have emerged from Pinewood Studio's thanks to the Ian Fleming Foundation. Of course, spoiler warnings do apply to this news. So those of you who are spoiler conscious, you don't have to highlight to read.
- Blades Health Club From previous spy reports we’ve known about a set labelled ‘Blades Club’. However, we’ve not really known of the term ‘Health’ in the middle of the two. The IFF has reported that a swordfight (we’re presuming fencing) will take place here. Could Yarborough’s sly reference to Bond “crossing swords” with Rosamund Pike’s character indicate that Bond will be in fact dueling this femee fatale?
- Washing Bay With this one, you’re guess is as good as mine.
- Offices of Chinese Authorities I’ve been informed that the connection with the Chinese Authorities in Bond 20 is with them and Colonel Moon. Apparently he has some very close friends in the Chinese Government, and they grant him permission to stay in Hong Kong for several days.
- Parts of the London Subway While it’s obvious exactly what the London Subway is why it will appear in Bond 20 is a completely different matter.
- Headquarter of North Korean Elite Troups It seems that the elite troops used by Colonel Moon (or perhaps General Moon, some confusion does still exist there) will have their own headquarters.
Some interesting set pieces there, and some confusing ones to. Don't forget to discuss them in the Bond 20 Forums, in this thread which Tim has recently started. See you there!