Quantum of Solace Camille Map Pack due out soon
Back in April, CommanderBond.net reported that new downloadable content for Activision’s debut James Bond game, Quantum of Solace, would be released in the near future.
007 gamers will be pleased to know that release dates are finally available for the ‘Camille Map Pack’ DLC, which will include four new multiplayer maps inspired by the most recent Bond films, Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace. They are as follows:
- Xbox (North America): 30 June
- Xbox (Europe): 30 June
- PS3 (North America): 2 July
- PS3 (Europe): 16 July
The new maps include:
- Canals – a claustrophobic section of Venice where always being on the move is the key to winning
- Bags – a gloomy area of the Miami airport that will have players frantically trying to find cover from enemy gunfire
- Dam – an outdoor arena that requires teamwork and communication for victory
- Cisterns – the dark underbelly of Siena that presents ample opportunities for sneaky stealth attacks
Quantum of Solace DLC: Canals
Quantum of Solace DLC: Cisterns
When the ‘Camille Map Pack’ DLC does become available, players will be able to enter their access codes here on the official website.
Keep your eyes on the CommanderBond.net main page—and our brand new Twitter feed—for the most up-to-date coverage of Activision’s Quantum of Solace.