Early last month it was reported on CommanderBond.net that Quantum of Solace had been nominated in two categories for the 14th Broadcast Film Critics Association’s Critics Choice Awards: Best Action Film and Best Song.
The winners were revealed yesterday and James Bond unfortunately failed to take home either of the two prizes. Quantum lost the battle for best film to The Dark Knight, while Bruce Springsteen’s song-of-the-same-name for The Wrestler trumped ‘Another Way To Die’ by Jack White and Alicia Keys.
The full list of nominees in both categories follows:
- The Dark Knight
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Iron Man
- Quantum of Solace
- “Another Way To Die,” Jack White and Alicia Keys/Jack White, Quantum of Solace
- “Down to Earth,” Peter Gabriel/Peter Gabriel and Thomas Newman, WALL•E
- “I Thought I Lost You,” Miley Cyrus and John Travolta/Miley Cyrus and Jeffrey Steele, Bolt
- “Jaiho,” Sukhwinder Singh/A.R. Rahman and Gulzar, Slumdog Millionaire
- “The Wrestler,” Bruce Springsteen/Bruce Springsteen, The Wrestler
Click here for the complete list of winners.
The Broadcast Film Critics Association, which represents more than 200 television, radio and online critics from the United States and Canada, founded the Critics’ Choice Awards in 1995.
Keep your browsers locked on CommanderBond.net for the most complete Quantum of Solace coverage on the web.