With James Bond’s return in Quantum of Solace happening in just a matter of days, Red Letter Days, the UK’s leading experience company, have joined forces with the London-based all-suite hotel Plaza on the River to create the ultimate 007 experience for visitors.
Full details on the limited-time offer follow below:
A Hotel Fit For Bond
As Daniel Craig hits the Bond trail again with Quantum of Solace, opening October 31st, Red Letter Days, the UK’s leading experience company, and luxury all-suite hotel Plaza on the River, have joined forces to create the ultimate Bond inspired experience in London.
A short distance from Bond’s MI6 headquarters, Plaza on the River plays host to this luxury package which truly encapsulates everything sophisticated associated with this debonair secret agent. The exclusive hotel experience, available from September until December only, costs £2,700 (incl. VAT) and includes:
- 2 Nights Accommodation in a One Bedroom River View Suite
- Full English Breakfast
- Private In Room Dining with Private Chef & Butler (3 course meal) on the first night
- One Day Use of an Aston Martin V8 Vantage (including comprehensive insurance for two drivers, 200 miles allowance), courtesy of Red Letter Days
- A Savile Row Tailor Visit to Plaza on the River (One Tuxedo Fitting Session)
- In Room Poker Master Class on the second night, courtesy of Red Letter Days
- Visit to one of London’s top casinos
- A chauffeur driven car to and from one of London’s top casinos
- Guests have the option of including a visit from a barber for a wet shave courtesy of Red Letter Days, at an additional cost of £100 including VAT (subject to availability)
For a single night or for an entire year, Plaza on the River provides an unparalleled level of service with each guest invited to provide a list of their personal requirements prior to their visit to ensure an experience where every detail is the ultimate in luxury.
Bond would just move in.
As always, stay up-to-date with complete Quantum of Solace coverage at CommanderBond.net.