While by no means a brand new attraction (the museum’s Bond collection has featured at past events, such as Memorabilia and “Classic Cars Live!”), the fact that the museum continually rotates which vehicles will be on display means that there is always something new to check out at every visit.
Die Another Day‘s Aston Martin Vanquish, the Ford Mustang Mach-1 from Diamonds Are Forever and the Cagiva motorcycle ridden by Pierce Brosnan in GoldenEye are a few of the vehicles that have recently been on display.
The impressive full listing includes:
- Dragon Tank – Dr. No
- Fairey Huntress Speed Boat – From Russia With Love
- Aston Martin DB5 – Goldfinger / Thunderball
- BSA Rocket Firing Motorcycle – Thunderball
- Toyota 2000GT – You Only Live Twice
- Aston Martin DBS – On Her Majesty’s Secret Service
- Ford Mustang Mach-1 – Diamonds Are Forever
- Kawaski Z900 motorbike and sidecar – The Spy Who Loved Me
- Lotus Esprit S1 – The Spy Who Loved Me
- Lotus Esprit (submarine) – The Spy Who Loved Me
- Lotus Esprit Turbo (1) – For Your Eyes Only
- Lotus Esprit Turbo (2) – For Your Eyes Only
- Tuk-Tuk Taxi – Octopussy
- Renault 11 – A View To A Kill
- Aston Martin V8 Volante – The Living Daylights
- Aston Martin DB5 – GoldenEye
- Cagiva Motorcycle – GoldenEye
- General Ourmov’s Black Volga – GoldenEye
- Aston Martin Vanquish – Die Another Day
The Cars of the Stars Museum is located at Standish Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5LS, England. Phone details follow:
Tel : Office 017687 72090
International +44 17687 73757
Fax : 017687 72090
If you are planning on attending, but wish to know which vehicles will be on display, the museum is always happy to confirm for those who call ahead. They are open from 10:00AM – 5:00PM seven days a week. Admission costs are £4 per adult and £3 per child. For any other information, visit the official website.
Stay tuned to CommanderBond.net for all the latest James Bond coverage.