With the date of Ian Fleming’s centenary slowly approaching, details and ordering info on Devil May Care, the forthcoming James Bond novel by Sebastian Faulks, are starting to pick up.
Typically released in very limited quantites, and the majority going to libraries make large print James Bond novels sometimes very difficult to track down. Pre-ordering is strongly recommended. Past large print editions have appeared for Raymond Benson’s High Time To Kill, The World Is Not Enough, Doubleshot, Never Dream Of Dying, and Die Another Day, as well as many of the Ian Fleming novels and all of the John Gardner novels with the exception of 1989’s Licence To Kill. Recent large print releases include Live And Let Die, On Her Majesty’s Secret Service and Charlie Higson’s SilverFin.
According to Faulks, Devil May Care is set in 1967 when “Bond is damaged, aging and in a sense it is the return of the gunfighter for one last heroic mission.”
Devil May Care is due for release in May 2008 and will be published by Penguin in the UK and Doubleday in the US.
- Pre-order the US hardback edition of Devil May Care from Amazon.com
- Pre-order the US audiobook edition of Devil May Care from Amazon.com
- Pre-order the US large print edition of Devil May Care from Amazon.com
Keep watching CBn for all the latest literary James Bond news.
- DEVIL MAY CARE – LATEST NEWS
- Sebastian Faulks Puts James Bond Back In A Bentley
- Sebastian Faulks Talks ‘Devil May Care’
- ‘Devil May Care’ Available To Pre-order At Amazon
- Paris Revealed As A Location In ‘Devil May Care’
- Penguin Planning A Celebration Of 007 In 2008
- Sebastian Faulks To Continue James Bond Where Ian Fleming Left Off
- James Bond To Return In ‘Devil May Care’ By Sebastian Faulks
- New Adult James Bond Novel Coming in 2008