Less than three days after MGM announced the “Casino Royale: 40th Anniversary Edition” DVD, CBn can now bring you cover art, courtesy of Amazon.com.
Notably, the cover omits any references to James Bond or 007, but retains the film’s famous poster artwork.
The “Casino Royale: 40th Anniversary Edition” DVD will be released in Region 1 on 6 November. In addition to a 2.35 anamorphic transfer and Dolby Digital 5.1 and Mono audio tracks, the disc will include a whole host of special features:
- Audio commentary with 007 historians Steven Jay Reuben and John Cork “The Making Of Casino Royale” featurette
- “Bond James Bond” featurette
- “A 3 Ring Circus” featurette
- “More Directors, More Stars” featurette
- “The Big Climax” featurette
- “It’s a Wrap!” featurette
There is no word yet on whether the release will also contain the extras available on the current DVD – namely, an interview with co-director Val Guest, the theatrical trailer and the original 1954 CBS television production starring Barry Nelson.
The disc will retail for $19.98. However, you can pre-order it now for $13.99 at Amazon.com.
Stay tuned to CBn for all the latest James Bond news.