20 September UPDATE (this article originally posted on 5 August): Further details regarding the guest list.
A reunion of James Bond 007 film stars including several Bond girls is set to take place at the upcoming Hollywood Collectors & Celebrities Show in Burbank, California this October.
The line-up of Bond film stars include:
- Shirley Eaton (Jill Masterson, Goldfinger)
- Martine Beswick (Zora, From Russia With Love / Paula Caplan, Thunderball)
- Barbara Bouchet (Miss Moneypenny, Casino Royale (1967))
- George Lazenby (James Bond 007, On Her Majesty’s Secret Service)
- Lana Wood (Plenty O’Toole, Diamonds Are Forever)
- Trina Parks (Thumper, Diamonds Are Forever
- Gloria Hendry (Rosie Carver, Live And Let Die)
- David Hedison (Felix Leiter, Live And Let Die, Licence To Kill)
- Richard Kiel (Jaws, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker)
- Caroline Munro (Naomi, The Spy Who Loved Me)
- Pamela Salem (Miss Moneypenny, Never Say Never Again)
- Mary Stavin (Octopussy Girl, Octopussy / Kimberley Jones, A View To A Kill)
- Priscilla Barnes (Della Churchill, Licence To Kill)
- Rachel Grant (Peaceful Fountains of Desire, Die Another Day)
Richard Kiel will be signing copies of his book Making It BIG In The Movies at the event.
The Hollywood Collectors & Celebrities Show will be taking place on Saturday, 6 October (10:00AM – 5:00PM) and Sunday, 7 October (10:00AM – 4:00PM) at the Burbank Airport Marriott Hotel & Convention Center.
Admission costs are $15 per day (children under 14 years old and accompanied by an adult are free). Admission for both days is $25.
The Burbank Airport Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
2500 North Hollywood Way
Burbank, California 91505
Keep watching CBn for all the latest details on James Bond events.