While Australia sells little James Bond merchandise one cannot argue that the James Bond films can be seen in this country more than any other.
Optus Vision, one of Australia’s Pay TV Networks, will premiere The World Is Not Enough. It will run on the Movie One channel on July 15 and will be repeated again on July 16. It will then move to the Movie Extra channel.
Soon after on Optus Vision older Bond films will be shown on Movie Extra:
- A View To A Kill will show on July 16
- The Man With The Golden Gun will show on July 17
- The Spy Who Loved Me will show on July 18
- Octopussy will show on July 19
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service will show on July 20
- License To Kill will shown on July 21
Optus movies sometimes vary from state to state so check your local listing for further details.
Don’t forget to visit the Australian Discussion Forums, where the Australian club will one day start! And a big big thank you to Sydney-sider ‘White Persian’ for the tip off!