James Bond fans will have the chance to meet with several stars of past 007 films in June and July at the InfinitelyBetter store.
Set to celebrate the upcoming James Bond film, Casino Royale, the InfinitelyBetter store will be featuring several past stars from the 007 series as apart of their Her Majesty’s Finest theme.
The first signing will take place on Thursday 29 June, from 4:30 – 7:00PM. Those attending include:
- John Wyman (For Your Eyes Only)
- Britt Ekland (The Man With The Golden Gun)
- Tania Mallet (Goldfinger)
- Maud Adams (The Man With The Golden Gun, Octopussy)
The second event will take place on Saturday 1 July 2006, from 10:00AM – 5:00PM. The Bond stars set to attend this second event include:
- Jenny Hanley (On Her Majesty’s Secret Service)
- Carol Ashby (Octopussy)
- Joe Robinson (Diamonds Are Forever)
- Caroline Munro (The Spy Who Loved Me)
- Martine Beswicke (From Russia With Love, Thunderball)
- Shane Rimmer (You Only Live Twice, Diamonds Are Forever, The Spy Who Loved Me)
- Terry Mountain (On Her Majesty’s Secret Service)
There is no cost to attend. Autographed photographs are £15.00 each while personal items will be signed for £10.00. Full details here.
Keep watching CBn for all the latest James Bond 007 news.