A sleek silver attaché with a subtle debossed 007 gun logo holds multiple discs, each containing the video record of a mission of Britain’s top spy.
This is the ‘James Bond Ultimate Editions’ DVD collection.
Due in the UK in July, we can now get our first look at the beautifully stylish case that the collection is to be housed in. We cannot confirm at this time whether this the final art or not, but if this look is any indication this collection may become a must have for every Bond fan. And that’s without even mentioning the restoration, remastering, and all of the video extras that have been announced previously.
- Ultimate Edition DVDs Due for Release July 17 in UK
- James Bond ‘Ultimate Edition’ DVDs Officially Announced
- Sir Roger Moore to Record DVD Commentaries
- All 20 Films to Be Remastered for New DVDs
- NY Times Article Confirms MGM’s New Bond DVD Project