The next scheduled Hollywood Collectors Show will be mighty fine treat for all James Bond fans. They are trying to book as many Bond Girls (and guys) as they can for July’s show.
The guest list was last updated on July 22nd.
Each celebrity will be signing their own pictures and whatever else you bring along (for a small fee).
It’s possible that more 007 celebrities will be confirmed later, but right now the following will all be appearing on July 30th & 31st at the Burbank Hilton Convention Center.
- Blanche Ravalec (Dolly, Moonraker)
- Dave Worrall and Lee Pfeiffer (authors of The
Essential James Bond)
- George Lazenby (James Bond, On Her Majesty’s Secret Service)
- Gloria Hendry (Rosie Carver, Live & Let Die)
- Lana Wood (Plenty O’Toole, Diamonds Are Forever)
- Luciana Paluzzi (Fiona Volpe, Thunderball)
- Lynn-Holly Johnson (Bibi Dahl, For Your Eyes Only) Sunday Only
- Maud Adams (Andrea Anders, The Man With The Golden Gun & Octopussy, Octopussy)
- Richard Kiel (Jaws, The Spy Who Loved Me & Moonraker)
- Pamela Salem (Miss Moneypenny, Never Say Never Again)
- Priscilla Barnes (Della Churchill-Leiter, Licence To Kill)
- Serena Scott Thomas (Dr. Molly Warmflash, The World Is Not Enough)
- Shirley Eaton (Jill Masterson, Goldfinger)
- Trina Parks (Thumper, Diamonds Are Forever)
The Hollywood Collectors Show
The Hilton Burbank Airport & Convention Center
2500 Hollywood Way
Burbank, California 91505
Saturday, July 30, 2005
10:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday, July 31, 2005
10:00am – 4:00pm
Admission is $15 daily, or you can buy a special 2-day admission pass for $25. Parking is $6.
The Hollywood Collectors Show is held four times annually and is the largest of it’s kind in the world with 85+ stars and 200+ dealers. For more information and a listing of all the celebrities who will be in attendance, visit hollywoodcollectorshow.com.