Following the hugely popular ‘Afternoon With Richard Kiel‘ in November 2004 — BondStars.com have arranged another once in a lifetime opportunity. A Celebration of the James Bond film On Her Majesty’s Secret Service with the rare UK appearance of George Lazenby, aka: James Bond.
During this event James Bond fans will not only have the chance to meet George Lazenby, but to meet him at Pinewood Studios (the world famous home of 007 for over 40 years)! Pinewood is not open to the public, so this is a very rare chance to visit the complex and home of 007 himself!
DATE: 11th June 2005
TIME: 9:00am to 10:30pm (approximately)
COST: £130 per person
LOCATION: (Please do NOT call Pinewood Studios for info)
For more information and to order tickets…
Spaced are limited to only 100 people and admission is strictly ticket only.
The afternoon will include:
- Welcome tea, coffee and pastries
- Studio tour* – see behind the scenes at the world famous studio; never open to the public.
- Guest signings
- Bond Memorabilia Room
- B-B-Q Lunch in Pinewood famous gardens
- Pinewood’s bar will be open all day
- Q&A on Stage with Bond guests (Guests to be announced)
- Afternoon refreshments
- 35mm screening of On Her Majesty’s Secret Service in Pinewood’s luxurious screening theatre
- 3 course dinner in Pinewood’s famous restaurant, with guest of honour George Lazenby + cast and crew members from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service.
- In Conversation With George Lazenby – a live on stage, post-dinner, conversation followed by a Q&A with 007 himself.
- Plus: James Bond Quiz & Goodies