An Afternoon With Richard Kiel, James Bond’s Jaws from The Spy Who Loved Me and Moonraker, will be making a rare visit to the UK to launch his new autobiography. During this time BondStars.com have organized a once in a lifetime opportunity. James Bond fans will not only have the chance to meet Richard Kiel, but to meet him at Pinewood Studios (the world famous home of 007 for over 40 years)! Pinewood is not open to the public, so this is a very rare chance to visit the complex and home of 007 himself!
DATE: November 21, 2004
LOCATION: (Please do NOT call Pinewood Studios for info)
TIME: 1:00pm (registration and a welcome drink)
2:00-6:00pm (the main event)
COST: Only £55.00!
Spaced are limited to only 100 people and admission is strictly ticket only.
The afternoon will include:
- Welcome drink
- A short video presentation on Pinewood (with particular emphasis on Bond), followed by a studio tour, hosted by Dave Worrall (author of The Essential Bond) and Gareth Owen (author of The Pinewood Story)
- Afternoon tea (sandwiches, fresh cream scones, tea or coffee) served in the Gatsby Suite overlooking Pinewood’s famous gardens
- Film clip presentation, followed by a Q&A with Richard and a few of his behind-the-scenes friends
- A goodie bag for all attendees, including a programme of events with illustrated tour information
- A free raffle with the chance to win Bond related goodies
- Richard will be available to meet fans, pose for photos and sign copies of his new autobiography which you can purchase directly from him on the day
- James Bond Memorabilia dealers offering items for sale, along with exclusive Pinewood Studios merchandise
Related Articles: “The Richard Kiel CBn Interview.”