From the pen of Raymond Benson, author of the acclaimed original James Bond continuation novels (Zero Minus Ten, The Facts of Death, High Time to Kill, DoubleShot, Never Dream of Dying, and The Man With the Red Tattoo) and the novel Evil Hours, comes a new and edgy noir thriller.
Imagine a world where you don’t recognize the human face. That’s Hannah’s condition – prosopagnosia, or “face blindness’ – when the brain center that recognizes faces is inoperable.
The onset of the condition occurred when she was attacked and nearly raped by an unknown assailant in the inner lobby of her New York City apartment building. And now she thinks he’s back, and not just in her dreams.
When she also attracts the attention of a psychopathic predator and becomes the unwitting target of a Mafia drug ring, the scene is set for a thrill ride of mistaken identity, cat-and-mouse pursuit, and murder.
Face Blind is a twisting, turning tale of suspense in which every character has a dark side. The novel will keep the reader surprised and intrigued until the final violent catharsis.
To read Daniel Dykes’ interview with Benson click here
With thanks to novelist Raymond Benson and 21st Century Publishers CBn is proud to be able to offer lucky members of CBn ten copies of Benson’s new book Face Blind signed by the author.
All we need you to do is answer one simple question and send as a Private Message to the member CBn Competition. The question is:
TRUE OR FALSE: Face Blind is the first novel Benson has written with no connection to Bond.
In order for your entry to be considered for one of the ten books on offer it must contain three things:
- Subject title must be: “Face Blind”
- You must provide us with a current and valid e-mail address
- You must provide us with a current and valid postal address
Terms And Conditions
- The competition is open to anyone from any country, excluding CommanderBond.Net staff members and employees of 21st Century Publishing. Be aware that if entering from a country outside the UK, that you may be liable to pay customs charges for receipt of the prize. Make yourself familiar with your respective country’s customs policy.
- The competition closes December 31st 2003 with the winner drawn shortly afterwards. The winner will be drawn at random from correct entries and be notified via e-mail. Judge’s decision is final and no discussion will be entered in to.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within one week (7 days) the prize will be redrawn and a new winner notified, ensure the e-mail and shipping addresses you supply are current and correct.
- Only one entry per person will be considered. Any attempt to enter multiple times will result in all entries being deleted.