Thanks to our friends at Sideshow Collectibles, Commanderbond.net is able to give away a set of figures in our latest competition based upon the first James Bond adventure, Dr No.
Due to its popularity, the superb set of two 12″ figures is no longer available on the Sideshow Collectibles website, so we are proud to be able to offer them to visitors of CBn.
Sculpted by Mat Falls, the set consists of one Sean Connery/James Bond figure and one Joseph Wiseman/Doctor No figure.
The prize is valued at over $80 (US)
Connery’s unflappable Bond comes dressed in an elegant tuxedo with satin trim. Ready for action with his Walther PPK and Beretta hand-guns. Complete with 1/6 scale liquor bottle, glass and martini shaker. Perfect for his ‘Shaken, not stirred’ martinis.
Joseph Wiseman’s Dr. No comes dressed in his signature white suit and shoes, has mechanical black hands and comes complete with clear plastic radiation suit. Note: Does not protect figure against boiling radioactive water.
In order to win the set of Dr No figures, all you need to do is answer these three questions:
1) Who was the first actor to star as James Bond on the silver screen after Sean Connery?
2) Which famous Jamaican pop star sang “Jamaica Jump Up” featured in the film?
3) What was the name of the woman Bond gambled alongside at Le Cercle club in London?
Once you have the answers, simply send us an e-mail at [email protected] quoting “Sideshow Toys” in the subject title before midnight (GMT) September 15th.
Terms And Conditions
- The competition is open to anyone from any country, excluding CommanderBond.Net staff members and employees of Sideshow Collectibles.
- The competition closes September 15th 2003 with the winner drawn shortly afterwards. The winner will be drawn at random from correct entries and be notified via e-mail. Judge’s decision is final and no discussion will be entered in to.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within one week (7 days) the prize will be redrawn and a new winner notified.
- Total competition value of US $80 excluding postage and handling. There is no cash alternative available.