Apple Mac users will be happy to hear that Nightfire will be released this September.
Game Developers, Aspyr have said that the game is currently in early development.
The game will feature the same, original storyline that was on the other versions as well as all the playable features.
You’ll need to have the following spec to be able to play NightFire on a Mac:
- Mac OS X, version 10.2 or later
- Power Mac G3/G4, iMac G4/eMac, PowerBook G4 (DVI model or better), iBook (32MB VRAM model only)
- Processor speed 500 MHz or faster
- 256 MB RAM
- 1 GB of free hard disk space available
- Hardware 3D acceleration required: ATI Radeon or NVidia GeForce card (32 MB VRAM or better)
This is only a preliminary spec, and it could change nearer the time of release.