Eon Productions are looking to film James Bond 21 in the Czech Republic and have begun talks with studios and service companies in the city of Prague, according to a report in the showbiz trade paper Variety.
Prague has become a popular shooting location for many Hollywood productions. Bond fans will recall that the first Mission: Impossible was set largely in the capital, as was Sony’s James Bond franchise competitor xXx. The bulk of Hugh Jackman’s Van Helsing was shot in the city and its environs. Universal’s Doom is confirmed for a September-February production schedule. Also headed for Prague is 20th Century Fox’s Josiah’s Canon starring Sean Connery.
The Variety article reports that while the producers are “keen” on shooting Bond 21 in Prague, a final decision may be waiting on the completion of a script.
Keep watching CBn for the latest news on Bond 21.
- German Bond 21 Release Date Set
- New Claims: Brosnan Out For Bond 21 Following Dispute
- Range Stormer: The Next Bond Car?
- MGM Vice Chairman Talks Bond 21
- Purvis & Wade Back For Bond 21
- Confirmed: Aston Martin V8 Vantage New Bond Car!
- Eon Deny Bond 21 Rumours