Furthermore, by using CommanderBond.net, and any of its services, you acknowledge that CommanderBond.net has the right to update any of its policies, at any time, without warning or notification. Moreover, CommanderBond.net reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of or all of this website, or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
CommanderBond.net is a free service available to the general public for educational and communicative purposes. For any person wishing to use news provided on CommanderBond.net in any other publication, they agree to note CommanderBond.net as the source for their information and abide by general courtesy in provding a return link to CommanderBond.net. This link can be direct to an article or to CommanderBond.net in general (http://commanderbond.net). Websites featuring any news must include a clickable hyperlink to CommanderBond.net.
Failure to comply with the mentioning of CommanderBond.net as a source will result in the banning of the such users from using CommanderBond.net services. These services include, but are not limited to, CommanderBond.net’s news services and forums. Further action may be taken by CommanderBond.net at our own discretion.
CommanderBond.net Forum Policy
CommanderBond.net’s Forum is a place to hold civil discussions about all James Bond-related material. The General Discussion sub-forum is also available for general discussion, but follows the same principals, requirements (sans the requirement of the discussions to be related to James Bond), and terms for acceptable material. Heated debates on the forums are welcome, as long as they abide by the established guidelines and are constructive. If a moderator sees that a thread or poster violates these guidelines, the thread may be closed or deleted, and posters may be permanently or temporarily banned from the forum.
Please keep in mind that there is no tenure granted on this forum; your post count, association with other posters, or your reputation away from these forums do not protect you from being banned. Additionally, bans are not necessarily precipitated in their entirety by a single violative event. The sum of actions leading up to a member’s removal is taken into account, so what may appear to be a minor breach of conduct may actually be the final occurrence in a long string of offences.
I. General Forum Rules:
- Flame or insult other members or members of the CBn Team.
- Post threats of violence or harassment, legal threats, or attempt to blackmail other members or members of the CBn Team.
- Bypass the swear filter or other filters.
- Post personal contact information (i.e., address, email, phone number, etc.). Doing so is at your own risk.
- Post links to phishing sites.
- Post spam.
- Post discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any kind.
- Post multiple threads on the same topic.
- Post or continue a needless argument.
- Re-post Closed, Modified, or Deleted Content
- Openly argue with a moderator or the CBn Team. Contact the Moderator via a private message.
- Publicly post or otherwise share PMs (private messages) with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. Private Messages are intended to be just that – private.
- Share your account. Forum accounts are intended to be used by one person.
- Circumvent suspension/ban. This includes posting on another account or having someone post on your behalf whether in a thread or in their signature. They will be dealt with accordingly as well.
II. The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
- pørn, gross stuff, or anything else not safe for work.
- Piracy, warez or directions on how to get pirated software or files.
- Copyrighted material including, but not limited to magazine scans, pictures, music files, or articles. Excerpts from an article are okay within reason. Assume the copyright holders are reading the forums – they likely are.
III. CommanderBond.net forum Moderation Policy:
- Moderation of CommanderBond.net is not usually done by committee. All decisions with regards to thread closure and movement, permanent and temporary bans, and membership issues are made by individuals of the CommanderBond.net moderating team and are final. That being said, constructive criticisms and suggestions are welcome, provided they are directed to the CommanderBond.net moderating team via private e-mail or private message.
- Considering the real-time nature of the CBn forums, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of CommanderBond.net or any entity associated with it. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realise that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete any comment for any reason. You remain solely responsible for the content of your comments, and you agree to indemnify and hold CommanderBond.net harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your comment(s). CommanderBond.net reserves the right to maintain, store and display all posts made by members in the CommanderBond.net Forums. If you are not prepared to have what you are posting permanently in the CommanderBond.net Forums or possibly used in a CommanderBond.net article, don’t post it. CommanderBond.net also reserves the right to close or delete any post or thread that is seen as not in the best interest of the CommanderBond.net.
These terms are subject to change at any time without notification.
If you want to discuss a piece of news reported on another web sites then please follow these guidelines:
- If you want to bring attention to a whole article on another web site then please post a link to that article and/or web site rather than copying and pasting the whole thing.
- If you want to bring attention to a particular part of an article on another web site then please feel free to copy and paste that particular piece (we suggest using [quote][/quote] tags) but out of common courtesy, please be sure to mention where your quote comes from, preferably with a link to the whole article.
- If you simply want to discuss a particular piece of news then it is not necessary to reference your post to the original reporter’s web site. Although if you know it off-hand then it might be polite to mention it in passing. In cases such as this where you are not quoting word-for-word from other web sites, don’t feel obligated to research the origin of a piece of news if you don’t want to.
If you receive communication from someone (whether it be via the boards, a personal message or email) asking to remove or alter a post of yours then please consult the guidelines above and modify it if you feel it is necessary to meet the guidelines. If you feel that you have not broken any of the guidelines then please direct the inquirer to these guidelines and to the CBn team.
Image Posting Policy
Images (and signatures must not contain) with the following are not permitted on the CBn Forums:
- Stills from the Films.
- Promotional material from the Films.
- 007 Gun Logo.
- Gun Barrel Logo.
- Movie Logo’s.
- Publicity shots owned by MGM or Eon Productions.
- Other materials that copyright is owned by MGM or Eon.
If this Forum policy is not respected by the users of the CBn Forums, your membership will be cancelled.
If you see any images (or signatures) containing copyrighted material owned by MGM or Eon, please report it to us by clicking on the “Report this post to a Moderator” link when viewing the thread, or by emailing us.
CommanderBond.net provides its news and information ‘as is’. While every effort is put in to maintain quality and accuracy of our news and information CommanderBond.net cannot be held responsibly for any inaccurate information.
All information collected by CommanderBond.net through all of its services is kept solely by CommanderBond.net, for their use only. This does disclude, however, e-mail addresses in the forums which can be used by forums users as a method of contacting eachother. E-mail addresses, however, can be hidden.