Prepare yourself for the most thrilling movie experience of the year! The Cinema Retro Movie Magic Tour: April 23 – May 1, 2010!
Since 1996, T.W.I.N.E. Tours has sponsored numerous film-related tours and events in England. Many of our attendees have been on every one of of trips ever since. All of our previous tours have been by invitation only—now, a limited number of spaces are available to Cinema Retro readers for our most ambitious event yet: the Movie Magic Tour, which begins in London on Friday April 23 and runs through Saturday, May 1…
Where else can you experience these incredible movie memories, all on the same tour?
- Spend a night at the legendary 15th century mansion house where the 1963 horror classic The Haunting was filmed—and where the ghosts still walk the halls!
- Enjoy the 1962 mgm classic How the West was Won—in its original cinerama, three-projector splendor!
- Visit the actual village where Patrick Mcgoohan’s classic TV series The Prisoner was filmed!
- Attend the presentation of Cinema Retro’s Lifetime Achievement Award to the legendary Sir Christopher Lee
- Celebrate the legacy of James Bond with an exclusive tour of Pinewood Studios, a celebrity event with stars from the series and gourmet dinner at the exclusive golf club where Goldfinger was filmed!
- Attend “Fan Fest”, the major movie show at the London Film Museum that celebrates spy movies and sci-fi classics with over 25 stars from the James Bond movies scheduled to attend.
- Take a private cruise down the thames to the village where the wwii adventure movie The Eagle has Landed was filmed!
- Visit exciting museums containing authentic props from legendary movies!
- Visit the town where Stan Laurel was born and the museum honoring Laurel and Hardy!
- Learn how legendary films were made through exclusive meetings with actors who worked on many of the films we celebrate on this tour!
An exciting invitation to join Lee Pfeiffer and Dave Worrall, publishers of Cinema Retro, for the movie location tour event of the year!
The cost is $1995 per person (double occupancy rate) or $2495 for single occupancy. Includes:
- Eight nights hotel accommadation
- Eight breakfasts
- One lunch
- Six dinners
- Admission to James Bond London event, the London Film Museum/ Cinema Retro event, boat ride to Mapledurham and tour of manor house and village, National Media Museum in Bradford, How the West Was Won screening, Cars of the Stars Museum, Laurel and Hardy Museum, James Bond Museum, Portmeirion village, Pinewood Studios tour and Stoke Park event.
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation throughout
- Gratuities for all meals, hotels, tour guides, and bus drivers.
Full information and itinerary as well as booking details available at Cinema Retro.
As always, keep your browsers locked on the CommanderBond.net main page and our Discussion Forums for all the latest 007 news from the world of James Bond.