The centenary James Bond novel by Sebastian Faulks, Devil May Care, has been nominated for a 2009 Galaxy British Book Award.
The Literary 007 reports that last year’s Bond novel is up for the Sainsbury’s Popular Fiction Award. The full set of shortlisted titles follows:
- Devil May Care – Sebastian Faulks (Penguin 007)
- Azincourt – Bernard Cornwell (HarperCollins)
- The Outcast – Sadie Jones (Vintage)
- Thanks for the Memories – Cecelia Ahern (Harper)
- Things I Want My Daughters to Know – Elizabeth Noble (Penguin)
- This Charming Man – Marian Keyes (Penguin)
Winners are decided by online voting, which ends at midnight on Saturday, 28 March. Click here to enter your vote.
The winners are set to be announced on Sunday, 5 April at 8:00pm on WatchTV.
As always, stay tuned to the CommanderBond.net main page for complete coverage of Devil May Care and all the latest literary James Bond news.