Bond 22 director Marc Forster
Marc Forster, who’ll guide James Bond back to cinema screens next November, is still remaining tight-lipped about what 007 fans can expect from Daniel Craig’s second film in the series.
Speaking at the premiere of his new film, The Kite Runner, Forster said he was sworn to secrecy regarding Bond 22 details: ‘You are bound by confidentiality agreements, you can’t say anything.’
‘We’re shooting some of it in Latin America, some in Italy and England,’ he said, but still offered no new information on the casting, stating: ‘There’s no new casting news at this point–except Daniel Craig and Judi Dench.’ In related news, however, Bond fans will want to note that Mathieu Amalric was confirmed as Bond 22‘s villain yesterday.
Summing up the discussion, Forster said that he wasn’t planning on any more radical Bond makeovers, but will be keeping with the style started in last year’s Casino Royale.
‘I think it was already recreated with casting Daniel Craig in the last one and I think I would just like to take that a step further and create another facet to it.’
Remember that Forster appears late tonight/early Friday morning on the PBS show Tavis Smiley. We’ll just have to watch and see if any further Bond 22 news is revealed.
Keep watching CommanderBond.net for all the latest Bond 22 coverage.