Set at Pinewood Studios on Sunday 2 July 2006, (exact times to be confirmed at a later date) the event will spotlight the many women from the James Bond films. Tickets are approximately £85.
The event will include: welcoming and afternoon refreshments, a souvenir event programme, a Pinewood Studios tour, special guest signings, a James Bond memorabilia dealers room, a B-B-Q lunch, and a Q&A on stage with film clips.
According to BondStars, the following guests have been confirmed:
- Britt Ekland – Mary Goodnight in The Man With The Golden Gun
- Zena Marshall – Miss Taro in Dr No
- Eunice Gayson – Sylvia Trench in Dr No & From Russia With Love
- Shirley Eaton – Jill Masterson in Goldfinger
- Tania Mallet – Tilly Masterson in Goldfinger
- Maryam d’Abo – Kara Milovy in The Living Daylights
- Deborah Moore – Air Hostess in Die Another Day & Goldeneye: The Secret Life Of Ian Fleming
- Caroline Bliss – Miss Moneypenny in The Living Daylights & Licence To Kill
- Golda Offenheim – Production Secretary on Dr No through to The Spy Who Loved Me
- Pauline Hume – (daughter of Bond cinematographer Alan Hume)
Maurice Binder’s assistant from the mid 1980s, assisting him in the design and editing of
opening titles to The Living Daylights and Licence To Kill.
- Also title designer for Goldeneye: The Secret Life Of Ian Fleming; and end title designer on Tomorrow Never Dies, The World Is Not Enough and Die Another Day.
- The “Bond Girl” whose job it is to say ‘James Bond Will Return’ !
Fans can inquire about the event on the BondStars website, where further news and ticket sales will be updated at a later date.