Wake up with James Bond all month long on the USA Network.
From 5 October through 23 October, the USA Network will be running a marathon of 007 films featuring all the Bond stars from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan. CommanderBond.net breaks down the schedule so you know when to tune in:
From Russia with Love
- Monday, 5 October – 6:30am:
- Dr. No: James Bond’s investigation of a missing colleague in Jamaica leads him to the island of the mysterious Dr. No and a scheme to end the US space program. Starring Sean Connery, Ursula Andress and Joseph Wiseman.
- Tuesday, 6 October – 6:30am:
- From Russia With Love: James Bond willingly falls into an assassination ploy involving a naive Russian beauty in order to retrieve a Soviet encryption device that was stolen by SPECTRE. Starring Sean Connery, Daniela Bianchi and Pedro Armendariz.
- Wednesday, 7 October – 6:30am:
- Goldfinger: Investigating a gold magnate’s gold smuggling, James Bond uncovers a plot to contaminate the Fort Knox gold reserve. Starring Sean Connery, Honor Blackman and Gert Frobe.
- Thursday, 8 October – 6:30am:
- Thunderball: James Bond heads to The Bahamas to recover two nuclear warheads stolen by SPECTRE agent Emilio Largo in an international extortion scheme. Starring Sean Connery, Claudine Auger and Adolfo Celi.
- Friday, 9 October – 6:30am:
- You Only Live Twice: Agent 007 and the Japanese secret service ninja force must find and stop the true culprit of a series of spacejackings before nuclear war is provoked. Starring Sean Connery, Akiko Wakabayashi and Mie Hama.
- Monday, 12 October – 6:00am:
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service: James Bond woos a mob boss’s daughter and goes undercover to uncover the true reason for Blofeld’s allergy research in the Swiss Alps that involves beautiful women from around the world. Starring George Lazenby, Diana Rigg and Telly Savalas.
- Tuesday, 13 October – 6:30am:
- Diamonds Are Forever: A diamond smuggling investigation leads James Bond to Las Vegas, where he uncovers an extortion plot headed by his nemesis, Ernst Stavro Blofeld. Starring Sean Connery, Jill St. John and Charles Gray.
- Wednesday, 14 October – 6:30am:
- Live And Let Die: 007 is sent to stop a diabolically brilliant heroin magnate armed with a complex organization and a reliable psychic tarot card reader. Starring Roger Moore, Yaphet Kotto and Jane Seymour.
- Thursday, 15 October – 6:00am:
- The Man With The Golden Gun: Bond is led to believe that he is targeted by the world’s most expensive assassin and must hunt him down to stop him. Roger Moore, Christopher Lee and Britt Ekland.
- Friday, 16 October – 6:30am:
- The Spy Who Loved Me: James Bond investigates the hijacking of British and Russian submarines carrying nuclear warheads with the help of a KGB agent whose lover he killed. Roger Moore, Barbara Bach and Curd Jurgens.
- Monday, 19 October – 6:30am:
- For Your Eyes Only: Agent 007 is assigned to hunt for a lost British encryption device and prevent it from falling into enemy hands. Starring Roger Moore, Carole Bouquet and Lynn-Holly Johnson.
- Tuesday, 20 October – 6:00am:
- Never Say Never Again: A SPECTRE agent has stolen two American nuclear warheads, and James Bond must find their targets before they are detonated. Starring Sean Connery, Klaus Maria Brandauer and Max von Sydow.
- Wednesday, 21 October – 6:00am:
- Licence To Kill: James Bond leaves Her Majesty’s Secret Service to stop an evil drug lord and avenge his best friend, Felix Leiter. Starring Timothy Dalton, Carey Lowell and Robert Davi.
- Thursday, 22 October – 6:30am:
- GoldenEye: James Bond teams up with the lone survivor of a destroyed Russian research center to stop the hijacking of a nuclear space weapon by a fellow agent believed to be dead. Starring Pierce Brosnan, Sean Bean and Famke Janssen.
- Friday, 23 October – 6:30am:
- Tomorrow Never Dies: James Bond heads to stop a media mogul’s plan to induce war between China and the UK in order to obtain exclusive global media coverage. Starring Pierce Brosnan, Jonathan Pryce and Michelle Yeoh.
For further details, visit the USA Network website.
Stay tuned to CommanderBond.net—and our brand new Twitter feed—for all the latest news on James Bond-related events occurring around the world.