BondStars.com is planning a ‘Behind The Scenes Of Bond’ event to take place at Pinewood Studios in July 2007. The full report (with some details TBA):
Behind The Scenes Of Bond
When: Sunday 22nd July 9:30am – 7:00pm (Exact Timings To Be Confirmed)
Where: Pinewood Studios, Iver Heath, Buckinghamshire
After our hugely successful Bond Girls Are Forever event in the Summer of 2006, we decided it was time to honour those behind the camera who created the magic that is James Bond.
The price of the ticket will include:
- Welcome tea, coffee and biscuits
- Souvenir event programme
- Pinewood studios tour – see behind the scenes at the world famous studio including the brand new 007 stage. Pinewood is never open to the public so this is a once in a lifetime chance to tour the world famous studios.
- Special guest signings – the large majority of our special guests will be signing for free (limited to 2 items per person)
- Bond memorabilia dealers room
- Enjoy a finger buffet lunch in Pinewood’s glorious gardens
- Q & A on stage with our special guests + film clips in Pinewood’s sumptuous Theatre 7
- Afternoon tea and scones
- Goodie bag
- The above is subject to change without notice
We will be inviting:
- Camera men
- Production designers
- Costume designers
- Production managers
- Stunt men
- Special effects
Tickets for the event will be priced at approximately £100 and we will be limited to 100 tickets.
Keep watching CBn for all the latest details on James Bond events.