As in the past, several stars from the James Bond films will be attending this year’s Autographica event–‘the world’s largest autograph show.’
The 007 stars include:
- Burt Kwouk (Mr. Ling, Goldfinger / SPECTRE #3, You Only Live Twice)
- Catherine Schell (Nancy, On Her Majesty’s Secret Service)
- Lana Wood (Plenty O’Toole, Diamonds Are Forever)
- Steven Berkoff (General Orlov, Octopussy)
- Barbara Carrera (Fatima Blush, Never Say Never Again)
- Gavan O’Herlihy (Jack Petachi, Never Say Never Again)
- Andreas Wisniewski (Necros, The Living Daylights)
This will be the first ever signing event for both Stephen Berkoff and Barbara Carrera.
Autographica 9 will be taking place from Saturday, 3 March (10:30am – 4:30pm) through Sunday, 4 March (11am – 4pm) at the Radisson Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow, London, UK.
Pre-booked ticket prices are £15 per day (£20 at the door). The pre-booked Gold Pass for unlimited two day early admission is £35. Children, if accompanied by an adult, are free on both days. Note that there are only 1,000 tickets set aside each day for at the door purchases, so pre-booking is strongly recommended. Phone 01959 573792 for details or visit the official website.
Keep watching CBn for all the latest details on James Bond events.